Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party






We hosted a pumpkin carving party for Gwyn's friends and cousins on Saturday. Anna got to clean out the guts on her pumpkin before she carved out the eyes, nose and mouth and painted it up like a princess.
Felicia, Carmen, Ellie and Gwyn all painted their pumpkins while Ellie's dad carved out a pretty good Webb City Cardinal in his pumpkin. 
After the work was done, the girls posed for a picture with their beautiful pumpkins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good good good......

mackyton said...

Hey! This is amazing. Thanks a ton, for sharing this post here. I would love to add this activity to the day. It is my daughter’s birthday and I really want to make this day special for her. I have booked one of her favorite Chicago event venues for the party and I am going to make her day very special.